As you can see from the numbers below inventory continues to decrease which is having a direct effect on sales. As for the median sales price I believe you will see a change to the positive in the months to come.
Following is a snapshot of Chittenden County real estate for the month of April 2017.
- New Listings were down 20.3 percent for Single Family homes and 16.9 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was down 2.4 percent to $301,000 for Single Family homes and 14.5 percent to $206,500 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales decreased 15.6 percent for Single Family properties and decreased 4.3 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
- Average days on market decreased 29.1 percent or 61 days for Single Family homes and decreased 44.1 percent or 76 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 27.5 percent for single family homes and 16.7 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
Contact me for market info specific to your area, city or town.
Curious about your home’s value? Get a free – no obligation – online home evaluation.