Six Things You’ll Want to Know About Life in Colchester Vermont
I love Colchester! That’s why I live, work & play here. I get a lot of questions about life in Colchester and I believe the facts below should answer the top six:
- Colchester gets 35 inches of rain every year, compared to almost 45 inches in all of Vermont.
- We shovel 62.11 inches of snow per winter.
- The sun shines (all day) an average of 65 days.
- We prefer to drive: 85% use a car or motorcycle to get to work.
- But, thankfully, our average travel time to work is only 15 to 30 minutes.
- In July, temps range from 61 to 85 degrees, and 8 to 32 degrees in January.
Considering a move to Colchester? Email or call us at 802-861-3278.
Want more facts about Colchester? Get a Free Market Activity Report