John Abry and his team have been working with buyers in Colchester and the surrounding area since 2003. Contact John today for a informative and confident buying experience.
- We will come to understand your particular needs
- You become familiar with how we work
- You can place confidence in our ability
- You develop rapport necessary to communicate easily
- We will prepare a market analysis to be able to counsel you on price
- We will be able to give you advise based on over 25 years of sales experience
Benefits of a Buyer Agency
- Exclusive representation – Complete loyalty without conflicts of interest
- Confidentiality concerning your money and motivations
- Unbiased showing of all available homes whether listed or offered by owners
- Information and advice on weaknesses and strengths of a property
- Analysis of sales data to determine the true property value
- Disclosure of everything we as agents know or can discover
- Tough negotiating to get you the best price and terms
- Hassle-free relocation – your interests and timetable are foremost
- A fair and straightforward buyer agency agreement
- An agent/agency that gets the job done right with no surprises
Your Interests are Professionally Represented
- A Buyer Broker Agreement enables you to hire a personal representative who, by law, must exclusively represent your best interests at all times.
- They will guide you through the home buying process
- Structure an offer that protects you
- Negotiate and advise you on the details…so, you can make the best decisions.
Consulting Skills and Personal Service
- A Buyer’s Agent listens to your feedback and concerns about each home.
- They provide comparable sales of homes within the area to help you determine the best price to offer.
- A Buyer’s Agent works together with you to form a team. So you don’t feel like they are trying to sell you something. True buyer agents are real estate consultants.
Contact John for more reasons why you should hire a buyers agent.